Now for non-TaiBani cosplay, lol. Sorry for the poor quality. Idk why half are blurry beyond belief.
- The man in the fox mask from Mononoke, which was the first cosplay I spotted when I walked into the convention center and MADE. MY. DAY. I was so excited my thumb is in the shot.
- Kuranosuke from Kuragehime (Princess Jellyfish)
- 3 dashing people that don’t need introductions
- Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume’s Book of Friends) who also made my day and was indignant when I said I was happy to see so many cosplays from my favorite obscure series.
- 2 Halo guys. I don’t even play Halo but they were pretty awesome.
- Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Studies show that my cosplay can bring elation on a daily basis.